Saturday, February 21, 2009

Lemonade Award



Yummy I won the lemonade award!
http://jacarandagal.blogspot.com/ has given me the Lemonade Award. She has a lovely etsy shop with jewelry.



Here are the rules:
1. Put the logo on your blogspot or post.
2. Nominate at least 5 - 10 blogs that show great gratitude and/or attitude.
3. be sure to list and link your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Nominate your favourites and link to your post.

Here are my nominees:

I'm not sure what a lemonade award is all about but I'm sure if you could taste it it would be good. Any how those nominees are lovely blogs I have stumbled upon while I am supposed to be working. You should do the same. :)

4 comments:

Justgivemepeace said...

Ahhh, drinkin' up the love, sweet peace friend! Lovely lemonade stand you have here....and I'm honored to be invited in!

Jenny said...

Hey, thanks for sharing your blog on the Etsy thread. I love, love, love your art:) I'm hearting your Etsy shop.

Have a good weekend

Jenny said...

and congrats on the tasty sounding award!

erin dollar said...

mmmm, yum! i love lemonade! thanks for sharing some with me, rachel!