Tuesday, March 10, 2009

its your lucky month bicycles

Did you know March is bike month? well if you didn't it may be because you do not live in Florida then it is National Bike Month in May. Florida wants to be different this year and have it in March because of "Florida's warm weather." That sounds wonderful to me- even though we will still have warm weather in May and any other day of the year. I will be celebrating bike month from March till May and then maybe I will just keep on celebrating every day. I mean my bikes been good to me. He deserves it and i am sure your bike does too. So lets get together and celebrate. ♥
Check my shop soon for some more 'I'd Rather be Riding My Bike' paintings and prints.

6 comments:

jess gonacha said...

so cute! it's pretty warm here in atlanta, too-- i need to pull out my bike!

chloejessica said...

Great post! And new painting! Lets go for a bike ride! Mine needs love. :)

Rasa said...

It's still too cold for biking over here, but love the idea :)! Beautiful painting!

hollyzhobby said...

I'll be pumping up the tires and getting on my bike as soon as the weather gets a little nicer. Thanx for the reminder.

Julie said...

Not quite warm enough for bike riding here in Idaho (we still have snow!) But we had a lot of fun working with our kids on their bike riding skills last summer - hopefully we can ride our bikes a lot this summer, even if gas prices aren't as crazy!

Kevin Clancy said...

you have a ross!? i'm picking up my new single gear conversion ross eurotour today! haha so awesome i'll bring it to FL and we can bike ride!