Thursday, March 19, 2009

love. love. love.

So today was a busy yet very happy day for my Peace Owls! They showed up on 3 lovely blogs today! I am so happy to be on these blogs spreading some peace and love. ♥

Gemini Moon Mosaics
The first one is Gemini Moon Mosaics (Peace, Love & Tile) I was interviewed on her blog (my first interview ever!)- go check out my interview and while you are there check out her awesome mosaics! She is also a PeaceNiks member, which is awesome. I am the first of a series of artists that will be featured on her blog. You can answer what inspires you to create and you may be featured too. I love her blog, website, and mosaics. ♥

Lova Revolutionary
The next blog is Lova Revolutionary now this one was a happy surprise. She has an awesome vintage shop and she is very crafty! I love her stiched owls and chicks. She surprised me with this lovely post on my art. She says this about my art: "I heart Rachel's retro lovin art & artists who enjoy spreading some peace, love, & happiness where ever they go! Her fancy little Owl paintings & prints are sure to bring some delight, they look like they were snatched via time machine from the 60's or 70's! A fab gift for the modern flower child!" That made me very happy to hear. I love her blog, vintage, and handmade shop! ♥

Indie Icing

The last surprise for today was Indie Icing handmade sweetness website. You may wonder- What's that website about well: "Indie Icing is all about the sweetest handmade finds on the Internet. From handmade goodies to crafty websites to indie blogs, I scope out the cream of the crop — or rather scrape off the frosting on top — so you can get your daily dose from the world of handmade." Sounds delicious. I am glad my eco-friendly Peace Owls on wood made it on this yummy site. It has lots of sweet finds. Indie Icing said this on my art: "Oh, and a little bit of an eco-conscious. You see, Rachel incorporates eco-friendly practices in her acrylic paintings and prints be reusing old scraps and incorporating recycled materials. The end result is a charming piece of sunshine!" ♥

♥ ☺ A big Thank you for featuring me on your lovely blogs! I wish I could bring you a treat. You are all very awesome and make me smile. ☺ ♥

7 comments:

GeminiMoonMosaics said...

Hi Rachel. Thank you for the shout out! It was so nice to get to know more about you and your beautiful work.♥

sophiassweetspot said...

congrats on the cool interview! i dig your art!

clark said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Joannah

http://2gbmemory.net

Rasa said...

Congrats! Nice interview!

Lova Revolutionary said...

Thanks for posting about the feature! Your sister's shop is adore as well! Good luck to you both!

Jodie

chloejessica said...

Three blogs in one day! Awesome sis! I'm proud of you, lucky! :)

bopbopdesigns said...

Congrats!!!