Wednesday, March 4, 2009

pinch me

ok. don't really pinch me. but i can't believe it i am featured on 2 lovely blogs today!
et comme ça, blog did a critique on my shop. now that is a really cool blog. i love the look of it with its tiny polka dots and all the photo choices look great. she has great advice also. this etsy shop looks really neat-o. ♥

i also am on SPUNKbyCM blog. that is also a really cool blog. she had a feature were i said what i liked about an item in her shop and in return she did the same for an item in mine. what fun. ♥ i really like her jewelry in her etsy shop.

7 comments:

chloejessica said...

awesome sis! :)

Audrey said...

Congratulations!! Isn't it great to be featured?
Love your owls.

SPUNKbyCM said...

^_^
wonderful, fun-loving blog!

The Indie Handmade Show said...

Congrats!
Remember that I want you on my blog too! :)

jess gonacha said...

that IS fun site! i'd never seen it before-- thanks for the intro!

Fox's Bunny said...

I have given you the Kreativ Blogger Award...

See it here...

AWARD

An Carol said...

cute , cute ,cute ,,, :)