Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Peace Owl on GiDu Designs blog

My Peace Owl original painting done on wood is featured on GiDu Designs blog! She said this about my art: "I am loving all of the earth friendly items offered by RachelLovesPeace. This acrylic painting is so bright and happy. I really like the owl's hat with the flower. I think this owl could make you smile" I hope it does make you smile.. she made me smile for featuring my Peace Owl in this Owl theme. See the other lovely owls on her blog. It is part of a Themes feature she does one her blog. To see the schedule of themes go here. ♥

10 comments:

b said...

The peace owl is so cute, you are so talented.

chloejessica said...

Sweet! I never saw her blog before, your owls look very cute along with the other owls! :)

edward and lilly said...

You have such a cool blog, it's so reminiscent of everything that is great about earthy peace. You obviously have a real sense of what your creative style is, your owls are fab xx

Enep said...

cute! you're so creative :D

xo

Enep said...

thanks, I'm following you back with bloglovin' :D

xo

sarah jane and bentley said...

definitely makes me smile...

allstarme717 said...

:) that was an awesome write-up, congratulations!

setyourselfonfire said...

Awesome! I'm a little bit obssessed with owls.

writer said...

thanks, and i love your work to bits:)

andrealynn said...

how cute! it did make me smile