Friday, August 31, 2012

love note to my dear blog

photo of me and my mini longboard i painted retro flowers on, costa rica aug 2012
what has happened here dear blog place. i see x's on what used to be photos. maybe you are acting up from my neglect. i do love you dear blog. i just am slow to post. don't lose hope i will add some loving posts to you one day. as this is one, just a little one. for now you can visit me on Tumblr or Pinterest. But i will always love you dear blog, don't worry.
peace & love
Update: I put a bandaid on you for now. updated some of the pics that turned to x's below. you should be feeling much better soon. love!

3 comments:

Leticia said...

hope you get your blog back soon! we´ll be waiting for some colorful owls and lots of flowerpower, babe! ;)

http://lovelyboheme.blogspot.com/

Bohemian Kate said...

Just found your blog and I think it's adorable...hope you post again soon :)

Nichole said...

i can see the photo for this post, but the rest have exclamation points! regardless, your words are quite nice.