i am back home from costa rica. it was beautiful. i will miss this sunrises, palm trees, fresh fruits, avacado, bannana smoothies, shell walks with sisters, little sister saying 'i am gonna fall in love with him' about every other boy she saw, waves, warm water, sunshine, surfing with dad and rick, zip lines through the rainforest, waterfalls, climbing to the top of the waterfall, bicyles, friendly dogs, mountains, free birds, wild horses, coffee con leche with mom and sis, sand castels, black beans and crackers, sunsets, feathers and uno. i will miss all that and more. costa rica is a lovely place i wish my home was more like it. People really work together there always lending a helping hand and working together as a community. Also the main transportation is by bike. It is a wonderful thing to see more bikes in a parking lot than cars. I wish more people would cherish there bikes. And how all you really need is love and family. They build a home around that and thats all you...
i am getting ready for Stitch Rock: Indie Craft Show & Bazaar . It is this Saturday October 3rd from 12pm- 6pm in Downtown Delray Beach Florida. this will be my first big craft show and i am so excited/ nervous. these pics are a few of my newest crafts, all going with my peace forest theme. the song stuck in my head is the fleet foxes- ragged wood . i cant wait for a nice adventure after this show. my poor bicycle misses me. peace & love!
Well the second Raindance has come and gone just like that. This was a fun little 2 day hippie festival in Tampa Florida. The weather was full of sunshine with just a sprinkle of rain each day. The days were full of good music, good vibes, smiles, dancing, jam bands, sunshine, bubbles, art, floating in the pool, foam parties, peace and love. I wish I could do more festivals they make me happy. Making people smile from something you create is just the best feeling. I hope you enjoy these photos. I wish i had more to share but I was slacking on the photo taking this trip. peace & love!
Comments
:)
http://blog.hippiecouture.com/
And I forgot how much I love your blog. Thank you for reminding me.
itsheavenly.blogspot.com
your blog is truely amazing, i love your art!