WELCOME

Hello and welcome to my Blog. I have been inspired to make a blog by complete strangers. Artists in particular. And since i dream to be in thier shoes i have created my own. My name is Raychel sometimes Rachel. Currently 23 years of living. Born and raised in Sunny South Florida. I enjoy Florida mainly for the beaches and the sunshine. I wish sometimes thier would be a better vibe around. That people would slow down and appreciate things more. Recently i have been doing more and more to try and make the best out of things. I have joined the green revolution and hope that more people decide to do thier part. I also have been painting more recently. I typically only paint for gifts to give to friends. This past week i had 4 paintings to do for 4 special friends. I need to make more time to paint. Once i make one i always feel like i should make an other but sometimes my paint is abandoned for months.
This is an example of something that inspires me. This artist is Kate Suton:

http://www.katesutton.typepad.com/
I will be posting random blogs just bits and pieces of my life and what inspires me. Hope fully it will inspire you as i have been inspired by others. Hope your day is filled with joy and don't forget to cherish the moments that make you filled with that joy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Works of Love are Works of Peace & 100th Post Celebration!! + giveaway

peace owls on the pages of a boho magazine

Cheers to new beginnings // happy 2015 birdys