Hello 2009

some resolutions for the new year. if you see me slipping be sure to help remind me.
* create more art, paintings, pottery, block printing
* start selling art on etsy
* pay off car loan
* get healthier juices/ food for the refridgerator
* keep recycling and donating unneeded things
* stay close to friends and family that are near and far
* keep home clean and organized
* take weekend road trips, bike adventures, bring camera
* help/ love those who need it most
i got a desk calander on my break today, its perfect for me for the year. 365 ways to make a difference. i took a photo of day 1 to add to my resolutions:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Works of Love are Works of Peace & 100th Post Celebration!! + giveaway

Cheers to new beginnings // happy 2015 birdys

You run through the forest, settle before the sun