Sunday, May 17, 2009

i love weekends full of art...

this weekend i went to my first meetup for a group called: South Florida Artists Showcase. It was the first meet up and it was during Art Walk in Downtown Hollywood. We went around and visited art gallerys and talked of a website Norma will be putting together to promote South Florida Artists. i am happy i found out about this group and that me and my sister will be apart of it. :)
i also finally made it to Love-In Festival in Miami, Fl. It is at a really cool park that I used to go to when I was little. It is beautiful with lots of trees, nature and a old coral castle. I hope next year I can have a booth with my Peace Owls. It is a great festival promoting Peace, Love and Music. Here are some photos from Love-In Festival:

..and next weekend is Raindance Music & Art Festival. Yay.

16 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like a lot of fun!

Soné said...

love these fotos! what festivals are these? raindance? sounds so fun and free! i wanna go with :)

rachellovespeace said...

these photos are from Love-In Festival. I will put some photos up next week from Raindance Festival(May 23-24). :)

Colleen MacDonald said...

Oh isn't it all grand? I love summer and festivals and art!

GeminiMoonMosaics said...

What a great weekend!

andrealynn said...

Oooh what a wonderful weekend! And looks like next weekend looks promising.

Hope you knock the socks off of everybody at the raindance festival!

call me glitter, little deer said...

sounds great. i like the last few shots...

ourlittlelovenest said...

Gorgeous photos! Looks like so much fun!!

Campbell Jane said...

FUN times! Photos show this!

amy@flyingakite.blogspot.com said...

Wish I could attend an art festival right now! So beautiful. So fun. I am so envious of you right now. Take me with you please! theheh\

xoxoxo kiss!!
hope to hear from you
amy

K @ Blog Goggles said...

This looks like an awesome weekend!

SsstSonia said...

very nice!

Tara said...

This festival looks and sounds great! Wish I was in Miami!

vorega badalamenti said...

wow...
so much fun there

Carlotta said...

summer+festival perfect and lots of fun:))

Curtis Copeland said...

What a great event. Looks like a lot of fun!