introducing my Society 6 shop & a Sale :)

hello blog land, sorry i have not posted here in a bit, i do still love you always. you were with me since the beginning. anyways i have been posting on my facebook art page, tumblr & instagram: hello_birdy. but thats besides the point.
i wanted to share with you my peace owl forest society 6 shop. this shop is different then my etsy shop, this site has artists upload designs and they print and ship them. you can get my artwork on fun things like baby onsies, kids shirts, adult shirts, tote bags, pillows and mugs. I will eventually have some of these done locally as well. but this site is really neat and uses great printing methods & products. check it out & here is a special sale:
and you will get $5 off each item & free worldwide shipping! offer expires sunday december 8th
 
peace & love!!
happy holiday times birdys!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Works of Love are Works of Peace & 100th Post Celebration!! + giveaway

peace owls on the pages of a boho magazine

Cheers to new beginnings // happy 2015 birdys