Cheers to new beginnings // happy 2015 birdys

“And suddenly you just know…it’s time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings.” -Meister Eckhart
well here we are a new year again and i hardly posted in this blog space all year! sorry for that but i think this here may be my very last post here. not because I don't love you but it's time for a change. I am opening up a brand new site www.surfybirdy.com and I will do future blog posts there along w other fun stuff. this blog will remain here as it is a old friend that i will forever cherish. It has been there for me to write and share photos with you since the beginning when I first stepped out into the art world in 2009. great memories have been shared here. but thats all besides the point. i'm here to do a new years post. 2014 was a great year for me. i finally took a leap and started following my dreams more. I no longer work in that dreaded office space that I wrote about each new year as I resolved to escape it each year and it never quite worked out until now. not that what I am doing is ideal it is working for me right now, the not working part. I am focusing more on my art & surfing and so far they have lead me to the right paths. I hope 2015 brings much more adventure and lots of art / creativity / good vibes / good waves / and good buddies. here is a little flash back on highlights from this past year :
my resolutions for 2015:
dream bigger / do good / get online site and shop running / travel more / do more of what i love every day / inspire others / learn and grow / live as simple as possible / enjoy the good thats around / find love / embrace it all / 

Surfy Birdy aka Peace Owl Forest
instagram: surfybirdy
facebook: www.facebook.com/surfybirdy 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Works of Love are Works of Peace & 100th Post Celebration!! + giveaway

peace owls on the pages of a boho magazine