welcome again // surfy birdy blog

bringing this old blog back to life for my new website www.surfybirdy.com I was going to start a new blog but figured might as well bring these old posts along as it has all been apart of my art journey. sorry i took a break from blogging about it for a few years but my love for the sea took over i spend most days chasing waves and doing odd jobs to pay for my tiny home but i am working on a better balance now. so here we go. the older posts are mainly from when i was doing art as peace owl forest, i started out painting live at open grass festival in delray and from there did many hippie music festivals in florida, and worked at independent working artist network they became family and i created art and danced around there often. since i started i always mixed in some surf art but after a few years i got more hooked on surfing and started to just focus more on that and my serious case of wanderlust. i've had some great adventures over the years and have traveled some fun places. I will share more of that here now along with art happenings, travel trips, what inspires me and more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All Works of Love are Works of Peace & 100th Post Celebration!! + giveaway

peace owls on the pages of a boho magazine

Cheers to new beginnings // happy 2015 birdys