Saturday, March 14, 2009

a greener spring :: earth friendly indies


I am featured in Cloud 9: A Greener Spring Emporium! It is the first emporium of a new indie marketplace by Cloud9 Design. The Emporium is a curated indie marketplace promoting all the best talent in emerging indie art & design. It has a Earth Friendly Spring theme with artists committed to recycling, reusing & using green practices when creating their art & design. It makes me very happy to be included in this lovely Greener Spring Emporium! ♥ ♥ ♥

9 comments:

Mulberry Street said...

Wow! Congrats--how exciting!

Audrey said...

Congratulations!! It's always nice to be recognized.

jennamichelle said...

Congratulations on being featured! I don't remember what necklace you're talking about exactly, but I'm so glad you & your sister love it! I love your owl art so much, & I saw your sister's dachshund art a couple posts down. I have 2 dachshunds & I love them to death. I am now following both of you :)

chloejessica said...

Woo hoo!

Colleen MacDonald said...

HOORAY! Congratulations!

jess gonacha said...

FUN! Congratulations! I hadn't heard of this site yet-- how great to be featured- yay! :)

Princess Caitlin said...

Congrats to you!!

Mika said...

Love the bubble owls!!! Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

Delainie said...

Congrats!! I'm off to check out that site, I've never seen it.